Thursday, May 15, 2008
Summer Trends - Mainstream Fashion
http://stilinberlin.blogspot.com/
It's quite interesting to see the street fashion of other country. They have their own styles, own tastes, own mixes, and own trends. However, they also a global trend item as well. I love to see how some of the fashion they have are similar to Tokyo street style (I notice this because I'm from Japan).
I know one of the style that I've seen pred ominantly is D&G's bohemian look. Layered skirts. Maximum length dresses. Floral prints. Light, bohemian look. I've seen one girl (Katie) having a similar look but mixing with casual sporty hoodie, and I really love it.
Before I'm heading to Berlin, I think I really need to sort out the fashion trend of this summer, paying more attention to what the main stream fashion are offering. Then thinking of that trend, I want to look at how some groups are reacting against that trend based on their own identity. I'm more in the brainstorming stage, but I'm hoping this will turn out more concrete...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hi Aya,
Take a look at the new season at Berlin Fashion Week:
http://www.fashion-week-berlin.com/index.php?sec=&id=&l=en
This link from Jessica...
Julie
Post a Comment